How to Convince Your Parents to Get Tutor.com
Now that you’ve decided Tutor.com is best way to get help with your schoolwork, you need to convince your parents to pay for it. Don’t worry, we can help with that, too.
We know parents sometimes need a little bit of convincing to whip out the credit card, so we put together a handy list of reasons why your parents will love Tutor.com as much as you do.
Share this page with your parents, print out this handy info sheet, or send them an email.
The Top Ten Reasons Your Parents Should Get Tutor.com for You
- You’ll get one-to-one help from a tutor whenever you want
We have professional tutors available 24/7, and you never need an appointment.
- Our tutors will never just give you the answer
Tutors will guide you, work through examples, and help you step-by-step, but they will NEVER just give you the answer.
- Your parents will never have to drive you to meet with your tutor
Tutor.com is completely online. You connect and work with your tutor in our secure, online classroom.
- Every tutor is qualified, screened and background checked
You’ll get access to the best tutors available, and your parents will know you’re completely safe.
- You can connect to your favorite tutors
All of our tutors are great, but you might have a few favorites. You can get in line for a favorite, or get the next available tutor who can help.
- You can review or replay your entire session anytime
A complete transcript & video of your online tutoring session is available online.
- You’ll get your homework done, and done correctly, every day without an argument
Since you’ll have more than 2,000 tutors available to help you, you’ll never have to skip a problem on your homework.
- Every session is satisfaction guaranteed
If your session doesn’t meet our high standard of quality, we’ll credit your session.
- You get access to every subject for one low, monthly price
Need help with Math homework today, and someone to proofread an English paper tomorrow? No problem. You can connect to
- You’ll clean your room, take out the trash and walk the dog without being asked
This is your education. It’s really important, and it will last you a lifetime. If they get you Tutor.com, you can help out a little around the house. Can’t you?
We've helped students more than 8 million times with homework, studying and test prep questions. We can help you too. Choose a monthly plan, and get a tutor to help you right now.