K12 School Facilitator
Tutor.com is the world’s largest online tutoring and homework help service. Our network of over 2,500 professional tutors have delivered more than 7 million one-to-one tutoring sessions using our proprietary online classroom since 2001. We are currently seeking someone with at least 2-4 years of experience to join our K12 team as a School Facilitator. The ideal candidate has a willingness to travel extensively, enjoys working with students in schools and has had experience delivering post-sales training support to teachers.
- Deliver in-person training to students, teachers, school based staff and parents by utilizing school computer labs and classrooms to increase awareness of how the service works.
- Coordinate on-site logistics by working with the Director of Program Implementation to prepare customized materials prior to each training engagement using Word, PowerPoint and PDF editor.
- Coordinate and host Tutor.com special events for parents, students and teachers; this includes events that maybe held after school hours or over a weekend such as a sporting event.
- Monitor and update all Tutor.com materials in school common areas such as libraries, media centers, hallways and classrooms.
- Help teachers integrate the service into their syllabus by helping them build a classroom program that incorporates goals and follow-up with students.
- Report incidents, website issues, service problems, and other changes that may prevent proper Tutor.com service delivery.
- Provide daily and weekly field reports encompassing what was accomplished during the visits and recommended next steps.
- Assist the Sales department when necessary by delivering demonstrations to district staff when applicable.
- 2-4 years delivering training in K12 environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong in-person and online presentation skills.
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), CRMs (SalesForce.com) and understanding of internet services.
- Experience in marketing and sales are a strong plus.
- Willing to travel 60%-80% of the time (annual average) for client visits. Travel notice is typically provided within 1 week of date you are expected on site.
Tutor.com is a great place for talented, hands-on people who have a passion for education, and like to get things done. We’re a privately held company with venture capital backing. We’re the world leader in live, online tutoring--our tutors have served over seven million students. We have some big opportunities, and we need a great person who can work hard, work smart, and enjoys travelling and training. If this sounds like a fun and rewarding challenge, we’d like to hear from you. Please email a letter of interest and resume to Tom Aponte, Director of Program Implementation, K12 Schools, at email@example.com with “K12 School Facilitator” in the subject.