Tutor.com for Libraries News
Introducing SAT/ACT Essentials!
Have you seen it? Have you heard about it? If not, you might have opted out of Tutor.com emails, in which case, you missed our BIG news!
We are bringing our Princeton Review test prep into YOUR Tutor.com program...at no cost to your library. Please be sure to join or watch one of our webinars to learn more about how the path to college readiness starts here.
Here are some bullet-points on our new SAT/ACT Essentials, powered by The Princeton Review:
- Students can set a target test date and target score to help them stay on track of their study schedule.
- A full-length practice test can be taken online or on paper as a timed or untimed test. (Test can be retaken multiple times).
- A detailed score report will show the student what they would have scored on each section and will highlight areas of strength and weakness.
- Video lessons and practice drills are available for every area within the test, but we will also recommend specific video lessons and practice drills for the student based on their score report.
- Articles of expert advice from The Princeton Review will be available in the Resources section to help students choose a college, write an essay, apply for financial aid, complete the Common App and more.
There is nothing you need to do to get this new feature. We will begin adding it automatically to library programs (going alphabetically) in the early December. We do ask that you consider doing some special promotion. To help you on your way, we've setup a new section on the Client Resource Center specifically for promoting the SAT/ACT Essentials.